Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reasons not to blog....

I have been desperate to blog this week but lots of things have been against me and it hasn't happened. Here is a (not exhaustive) list of reasons why....

  • Wonderwool. Have I mentioned that I am going there? Well I am and it is this weekend, infact I leave tomorrow so there has been obvious last minute panicking, making and doing.
  • I've been too busy shouting at the television at mad people who first of all thought that planes should fly through ash clouds to get them to and from their holidays and that even though the RAF and emergency services had grounded their fleets of planes and helicopters, it was all a great big conspiracy against them.
  • After shouting at those people, I have also been sighing in disbelief at the people who quite happily went to far flung places on their holidays but as soon as they discovered that they couldn't get home when they had planned, they were terrified about what might happen if they had to stay there for a minute longer so they started mad treks across the world not using planes.
  • I have been enjoying the sky with no planes in the sky.
There are obviously other reasons for not blogging but I am running out of time. I was going to do a post about all of the things growing in my greenhouse at the moment, how I was excited that it was finally spring and about how Lou and Jack have planted loads of seeds. I was going to take loads of photos and in my head they would have looked a bit like this...


Since, in actual fact they would have looked rubbish, I asked my lovely friend if I could steal her pic instead :)

Today I went for a walking meeting...apparently it is the next big thing in the business world. Remember where you heard it first ;) It is the way ahead because I get out and about doing some exercsie and appreciting the lovely weather and I can talk about what we need to get done in our world domination plans and when I get home feel a lot less stressed and ready to get on with other work.

My walking meeting just so happened to incorporate a working breakfast too....

Yum! If you are coming to Wonderwool, come and find me. I am on stand G6. Krafty Koala unfortunately can't come but Sarah@Brownberry yarns has kindly stepped into the breech so she will be there with me selling some of her lovely yarn as well as KraftyKoala.



2 comments:

Daisy said...

Yay, somebody else who thinks the same as me about the lack of planes last week! How nutty is the world out there?!?!

niftyknits said...

you're selling KraftyKoala? Does she know?

and surely all the problemsyou mention are #nickcleggsfault?