Friday, December 05, 2008

UK swap 3 questionaire

Handmade Item Swap

What kind of items are you interested in receiving? A hat would be nice. Whenever I make one for me a certain small 4yr old decides that it looks better on her and steels it. Gloves or mittens would also be cool because I am forever getting the one pair that I have wet so I could do with another pair; one to wear and one for the radiator :) And a scarf, you can never have too many, or socks so whatever you fancy really, please, thank you :)

Do you knit, crochet, or both? I knit. I did learn to crochet but forgot again and have only managed to remember how to chain and given up again.

What is your favourite colour? Burgandy, wine colour

What is your least favourite colour? Yellow? Insipid colours.

What’s your style? (elegant, traditional, glamourous, girly, natural, sporty, outgoing, etc.)
I hate these questions. natural, outgoing? Would love to be glamorous every now and then but it ain't happening

Do you have a favourite type of fiber or brand of yarn? I knitted a hat with malabrigo a few weeks ago and that was lovely. I also love alpaca, never knitted with it but stroked it often ;)

Do you have a least favourite type of yarn? Cheapy squeaky acrylic. The thought of it is setting my teeth on edge.

Do you do any other crafts? I sew quite a bit. I bought a spindle at Woolfest and started spinning there but haven't really done it since. I need someone to hold my hand and help me I think.

Are there any knitting accessories you are interested in receiving?
A tape measure? some thingys to hold my dpns together

What do you like to eat?
Anything that is fattening normally :) I love chocolate but not the really dark stuff.

Any allergies/preferences (fiber-wise or treat-wise)?
Nope

No comments: