Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Catching up...

I'm really sorry, I am getting behind on the old Coriandr Express again. When I signed up for it, I didn't realise how hard it would be to keep blogging about all the different shops and also blog inbetween so that my own blog wasn't lost in the deluge of funky shops I was showing you. In an attempt to catch up, I am going to do a quick post about the three shops that I have missed in the last week and a half and hope I can keep up from now on.

Last Monday was the turn of Snapdragon Beads. It is run by Alice who says that she is the Imelda Marcos of beads and after making and selling jewellery for 14 yrs, I'm guessing that must be right.

Alice makes pendants, earrings, brooches and hair clips and the attention to detail in her pieces really makes them something very special.



To read more about Alice and Snapdragon beads, go to her blog.

Next up on the VIP Express was Frutejuce. FruteJuce is an eclectic mix of all sorts of things, made by the talented Alison.

Living in a home where her parents never bought anything until they had tried to make it first seems to have rubbed off on her as her shop is full of all sorts, from T-shirts and babies onesies to magnets and bags. I love the felt fridge magnets.



Alison also has a blog, find her here...

Now onto this week and the featured seller yesterday was the lovely CeeGeeJewelllery . In honour of her ride on the Coriandr Express, Ceegee is offering 10% off her shop until the end of the week so go on over and see what she has for you....


No comments: