Monday, August 24, 2009

100!

This week I reached the magical '100 sales' on my Folksy shop. I never thought that this would be possible and am sooooo happy. Thank you everyone who has bought things from my shop over the past 11 months on Folksy and here's to the next 100 sales ;)

A more organised person would maybe have taken a photo of the 100th sale before it got wrapped up. I even thought about doing it but then promptly forgot, only to remember when I got to the post office.

It was, in fact, a custom order for a customer who had bought one of these a couple of weeks before and decided that she wanted a dpn roll to match.


I made her a little Lucy tote to match so now she has the whole set. Some fabrics I can't imagine in certain designs and I'd never thought of doing Lucy bags with pirate monkeys but they looked cool so maybe a few will find their way to my shop.

Things are slowly returning back to normal here at Nicsknots HQ after the summer holidays. J and L still have a week and a bit left before they go back to school and Mr Nicsknots is back at work today, although its 8.20 and he still hasn't got up so maybe he has forgotten? Better go and wake him up.

7 comments:

AMIdesigns said...

oh Congratulations! your work is so lovely though, you deserve the success

Unknown said...

Congratulations, that's brilliant news.

Here's to the next 100!

Kitschy Coo said...

That's amazing, really well done!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love the pirate monkeys!

Anonymous said...

Squeeeee!

I was the 100th sale at Folksy!! I bought the pirate monkeys bag and loved it sooo much I wanted the matching DPN case.

When it arrived it was all wrapped up in a beautiful yellow satin ribbon, I undid the bow and there was the little diddy bag! Too cute!

Will try and send you a picture Nic. Thankyou again!

Laura Johnson said...

Congratulations! Your bags are gorgeous!

Daisie said...

Many congratulations!!
I am pleased, after having a look at your folksy shop, that it's not just me people don't leave feedback for! I was starting to take it personaly but maybe people are just crap (even if they are our customers and we do love them really)!
Here's to another 100 sales!!
xxx