Tuesday, March 09, 2010

The tale of two halves....

Back in December, I did a school fayre with my Phoenix cards. I had my stand next to a lovely lady who sold Body Shop at home. I was weak so I signed up to do a party. In March. Ahhh three months away, I thought, it will never come.

It did come. Yesterday. Last week I realised that I needed to invite some people so I got busy and invited friends then everyone said that they would come so yesterday morning I was faced with the prospect of 15 people in my lounge. My lounge has a split personality. We have no dining room and I have no office so we have half lounge, all tidy like this....


....then we have the other half where the dining table and my 'studio/office' is.


The photo even makes it look dark and dingy!! I have annotated the next pic so that you can see the chaos in more detail. Click on it to make it bigger...


Horrah for little sisters. Mine was off work yesterday so she came to play. We went for a quick swim which had to be cut short due to the pool being over-run with the over 60s having their coffee mornings in the lanes and an old man who decided that swimming in some greying y-fronts was a good idea so home again for sewing, packing and tidying. Ems proved fab as my able helper and even made cakes with Lou for the party.


1 comment:

Daisy said...

And what was it like? I've never been to one!