Sunday, May 09, 2010

Meadow Yarn

When my two little monkeys were considerably smaller, I used cloth nappies on them. To fuel our clothy addiction, I found a lovely shop called Kittykins and spent lots of money buying lovely nappies and wraps and things from them.

A few months ago, I found out that Anj who runs Kittykins with her partner, had opened a yarn shop. I was excited, sure that it would be full of lovely things that I wanted. I looked and I loved it. I emailed Anj to see if you would be interested in stocking my bags and needle rolls and she did!

This weekend she messaged me to let me know that my bags were live on the website. I am so excited. The photos are great!

Please go and have a look at Meadow Yarn. As well as my bags and things, Anj also stocks yarns from indie dyers Babylonglegs, Fyberspates and The Natural Dye Studio as well as the bigger brands such as Artesano, Manos and Noro

No comments: