It easy to let things get you down, especially as it's getting cold and dark but you know, there is always someone you can find who is 100times worse off than you and they are often standing there, with a smile on their face, being positive, even when they have been dealt a pile of poo so today I am thankful for......
- Cuddles with Loubie first thing in the morning. Even with her cold hands and feet ;) Why do children never sleep with hands and feet under their duvets?
- 4 days until I go to Fibre Flurry and see lots of lovely woolly friends...can't wait.
- Lie-ins. It's half term so we don't have to be at school at 8am tomorrow morning. Yay!
- Vanilla tea. I did a swap a few months ago with This Girl is and she sent me some ace vanilla tea bags. It is becoming my fav tea.
- Clear blue skies and crisp autumn days. Get the woollies out!!