Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas posting...

This is a bit of a boring post, I know, but I also just want to let you know what I am doing with 'last posting dates'

I am the person, who last year, asked a certain more organised person, to reopen her Folksy shop so that I could do some Christmas shopping so you can see why I dislike 'last posting dates' but even though parcels that I sent out last week, mainly got to my customers the next day,I hadn't had any post delivered to me since last Tuesday until this morning so I know that people are having problems because of the snow and more is forecast for the end of the week here.

In a bid to make sure everyone gets their post sooner rather than later, I am asking if you are thinking of buying something from my shop, maybe think about ordering now rather than having another think (yep, I do that too.) and a cup of tea.

I will continue posting until Christmas Eve so don't panic and if you want to upgrade postage to Special Delivery, let me know and I will sort that out for you.

And now I am going to go and take a bit of my own advice and do some more Christmas shopping.....

No comments: