Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Snail trails....

While on Etsy one day last year I found a little character called Clara. She was a grumpy little girl who loved to get her own way ...it was probably one of those nights when L had been a little madam all day, much like today to be fair, and I just fell in love with all of the stationary and paper dolls that her fab creator had made.I bought a couple of the paper dolls and Lou and I spent many hours cutting them out and playing with them over Christmas.

Over the last few months I have followed Laura, the fab artist behind Clara and she has some exciting news as Grumpy Clara is getting a new friend....
For the last week lots of lovely bloggers have been blogging about snail related things and hiding a snail on their blog leading to freebies to tickle your snail flavoured taste-buds and today is my turn.

I was going to come up with a really interesting blog post with some snail pics but my very own Clara-alike has been a little madam today and the car I took to the garage at 8am this morning is still there so I have had a less than ideal day and the snails all seem to have been eaten up by these little creatures.....


I have hidden a snail on this page though so find the snail, click on the link and share the Clara and Colin love!


No comments: