Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIP Wednesday

It's Wednesday again. When I was younger, I couldn't wait until Wednesday; it was youth club night then Thursday was a fun day at school and Friday was the weekend. Now, it gets to Wednesday and I am panicking that I haven't done all of the things I wanted to get done by the middle of the week. I keep telling J and L not to wish their lives away!

I've already blogged on of my WIP's quite a few times this week; my Rock and Purl mystery sock still looks like it did yesterday and Monday . I need to concentrate on it so I'm not going to get anything done with it tonight. Maybe tomorrow...

My other WIP is my ripple crochet cushion cover. I'm not loving it much at the moment. To start with I have noticed a hole in it and I'm not sure why and also, it's all floppy. I'm not sure if I need to go down a hook size. Maybe I will just finish it and it will be fine?

Here it is in the sun this lunchtime...



2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love the colors, bright and cheery. There's a saying, you'll never see it on a trotting horse. lol I think just keep working and it will be fine. We're not meant to be perfect.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

If you're really not happy with it, then maybe it is a good idea to start over. It's a big investment in time and materials, and if you're not loving it ....

Like Sandy, I think the colours are really nice, bright and happy too!