Sunday, March 08, 2009

Back out of self enforced hiding....

On Friday, Niftyknits did a lovely feature of Nicsknots on her blog here. I would have told you earlier but after a trip to the Drs on Friday afternoon and the wonderful painkillers that I was given, it is fair to say that most of this weekend has been spent in a drug enduced haze where I have been feeling ill, drunk and generally grumpy so sorry Nifty that I didn't pimp your blog on Friday but I will ask all of my readers to get their clicky fingers over there now to read the goings-on in Meerkat manor ;)

So yes, not a lot of useful things happened this weekend but my shoulder is no longer all tingly so I am hoping I am on the mend. I am a little worried though, I started some serious spring cleaning this morning. If anything stood still for more than 2 seceonds, it was consigned to the bin, I have empty kitchen cupboards, enough infact, to now be able to fit a dishwasher in my life, woohooo!! Tonight the darling Mr Nicsknots has moved the fridge and freezer for me to discover 11 cds, 3 pegs, 2 pencils, a packet of sweet pea seeds that I have been looking for for the past month so all have been removed, the floor mopped and appliances moved back. Maybe some clean-freak vibes were forced into me when stupidwoman crashed into my car on Wednesday.

3 comments:

BabyLongLegs said...

If you can get to Leicester, you can have my dishwasher for free :) I use it as a cupboard ;) Its funny 'cos peeps (who don't realise I use it as a cupboard) come round, I open it to get something out and they have this weird, freaked out look on their faces :D
I got married ffs....why on earth would I need a dishwasher? I mean you don't buy a dog and bark yourself, do you?

Hugs for your poorly shoulder......

S xXx

Daisy said...

Hope your shoulder is totally better soon!

lottie said...

hope your feeling better soon sweetie. I can take the dishwasher in my car when we go to woolfest if you want and we can just swap it over when we get there