Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Buried under Wonderwool preperations....

Well, not many people embraced their messy creative corners. I'm leaving this open until I get back from Wonderwool on Monday but then I am going to send something to a random person who blogs about their 'space' with piccies.

I have been away, busy with Easter holidays and friends and children. We've had a lovely time but now I am in the midst of Wonderwool last minute sewing and organising. Here is my pile of bags this morning...


Hmm, looking ok but no zippy bags in there yet. They don't sell very well in comparison to the drawstring ones so I haven't been making as many but am now wondering if I should have done more? The same as big needle rolls. They don't go as well as the dpn ones and they take a lot more material. It's so difficult trying to work out what to bring and what will sell best and people want. I keep finding old material too and thinking 'Oooh must make something with that!'

Tomorrow we are going to see Uncle Bryn Rob Brydan. Its my birthday on Sunday so I have bought tickets for us as a birthday present to me from Mr Nicsknots...how kind of him ;) How awfully kind of me to give up my last evening before I go away to go out too. We all know that is going to be a disaster and mean that I will be up till stupid o'clock trying to pack, get kids stuff ready, make sure everything is organised then forget vital things but never mind.

If you are going to Wonderwool, come and say hi. Enjoy the sun.

3 comments:

Linden said...

Hope you do really well at Wonderwool, know just what you mean about the last minute preparations and not being quite sure what to take!

(Am going to get around to craft space piccy in the next day or so - and I haven't tidied it up, honest!)

Kitschy Coo said...

Good luck with Wonderwool, look forward to hearing how you get on!

I totally understand your making angst, I have a huge fair in a couple of weeks and I'm majorly stressing about what I should be making and bringing....

Sarah and Jon said...

Good luck at Wonderwool!

I always worry that I've not made enough of the right thing for a fair (unfortunately for me, I usually turn out to be right!)