Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Etsy Treasury

I'm back, with nearly another 1000 miles added onto the clock of the courtesy car in a weekend. The garage rang yesterday to tell me that my car was finally ready (6weeks after I took it in) and spent a good five minutes apologising for the amount of time they had taken. I was a little worried that I would be the one apologising when I picked my car up this morning and handed the keys back to him, having doubled the mileage on their car. As it happened, I made a rather swift exit with my mended car, just as they were going to check the mileage of the courtesy car.

We had a fab weekend, wine featured quite heavily, and chatting and doing not much really. Bliss.

I've come home to (another) broken car. I'm bored of cars. Or rather I am bored of the treatment that Mr Nicsknots seems to give cars in my absense.

I feel like I have jet-lag. I am so tired that I have forgotten the Berocca for the past two days, I *will* remember tomorrow.

I did manage to get a Treasury West on Etsy tonight. I'm a bit confused as to what they are. A showcase of things that you like, I guess. Everyone seems to be making them though so I wanted a go. Here is mine; UK sellers featuring flowers, enough to make anyone feel summery;


If you look at the column on the right, you can see just how inept I am. I didn't realise that there was an 'alternatives' list so happily added things in there then people wondered why I was telling them about a Treasury that they weren't featured in!! Sorry!!

1 comment:

Kitschy Coo said...

Thanks so much for including me! Treasuries are addictive, I went through a spell of doing a bunch and now I have had to stop myself cold-turkey :)