Friday, May 15, 2009

New things...

Wow, someone said my last post was boring. Thanks for that ;)

Anyway, moving swiftly on, this week has been another busy one. Lots of new things going on in the Nicsknots house, both with work and home. Little Miss Lou has worked out how to ride her bike with no stabilisers and is now even more dangerous than she was before. Our garden isn't really very conducive for learning to ride bikes so we have been walking down to a private car park every night after school for a little ride around. On Monday she had mastered starting off but the corners were foxing her, she would go to turn around a corner saying 'Daddy says I need to lean innnnn' (as she crashed into a tree or me or her poor unsuspecting brother) but by Tuesday she had mastered it and was leant that far over that she looked like a mad motorcyclist, and has the knees to prove it!

I have finally got around to using some ace material that I have had around and have being dying to use and made a few of these bags;



And I have also worked out a way to pretty up the backs of my business cards and use some of the scraps of fabric that I have kicking around....



I've been sending out quite a few business cards for fayres and the like but the backs of my cards were just plain and I wanted to show the different fabrics that I use too so I stuck a piece of fabric onto the back of each card.

Right well, if my last post was boring, this must be sending you all to sleep so I'll leave you. Have a good weekend. I am looking forward to no long distance driving and a weekend of pottering.

2 comments:

BabyLongLegs said...

Brilliant idea with the business cards!!
Yawwwnnnn zZzzzz

hehehe

Hugs

S xXx

Kitschy Coo said...

That dog fabric is great! And good idea with the cards, did you just glue it?