Wednesday, November 04, 2009

(Almost) wordless Wednesday.

I'm sure I have heard somewhere in the blog-o-sphere that people do a 'Wordless Wednesday' post. Well that could be quite useful for me because I have quite a few bits to show but not much time so I will do my take on the idea and show you what is going on here.

Did I mention that it was baltic here? I have been cold most of the day and while taking washing off the radiators tonight, I stumbled upon a cunning idea.....


....steal your daughters longlegs that you made last week and use them as arm warmers. Result!

Next temptation. See what came in the post this afternoon......

..look at all of that lovely american material. Sock monkey. I have been resisting him for possibly years. I'm loving yoga sock monkey but must not make anything out of this until all of my stand prep is ready for MISI Makers and my bunting currently looks like this......

..pretty? All the ribbon in a heap in the middle is because I can't decide how to fix it all together.

And finally this is what is helping me get through the day....

....tea and lots of it in my pink Herdy mug :D

No comments: