Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog FAIL!

I'm not doing too well with the whole blogging lark at the moment. Things are silly-busy at the moment and I have things going on that I don't really want to talk about on my blog just now and when I take photos to show you what I have been up to, the photos look less than perfect. Less than good infact so I don't blog which is bad. Not least because when I look at my website stats, my blog stats have a big red percentage drop in views which makes me even grumpier so I thought I would ramble for a bit to get rid of my blogger block.

Want to see something funky and fun? See this bag I made out of my new sock monkey material....

I love this. I thought it would sell immediately. It didn't. That's cool though. Maybe I can keep it and use it as my first Christmas present? Yep. I know, some have their shopping all finished. I am one of the haters of Christmas shopping and millions of people in the shopping centre but I also leave my shopping until last minute. That's fine though, I plan to use the Internet this year ;)

2 comments:

Kitschy Coo said...

Love that bag, it's weird how the things you expect to sell quickly don't! And by you, I mean 'us'. Not just you :)

Daisy said...

That's a really cool bag so no idea why it didn't sell straight off! I know what you mean about blogging. I leave it and leave it and then end up with too much to be coherent.