In this case it was b. Lovely Anna from knitting brought me material and we designed over cake one morning. I made the case but wanted to change a few bits so it lay dormant until another lovely knitty friend asked me to make her one too but with alterations to the original so we doodled again then I sewed, then we ripped what I had made to pieces then I sewed some more, then we ripped again...see the process has been going on for ages. Poor Jo, I bet she thought she was never going to get her case BUT about a month ago, we finally decided that we were happy with what we had and I decided that I would strike while the iron was hot....read 'make some more before I forgot how I created such a miracle' so I introduce my 'Interchangable Needle Case'. I hope you like it...
And opened out. There is a big pocket behind the zippered pouch to put your cables. See my one lonely one there ;)
The pockets would work fine for dpns as well so you could have this to hold all of your needles. This will be the standard size but as with all of my cases and bags, I am happy to customise for you.
Looking at my photos, you can maybe see why it took me so long to make the case. I don't own many interchangables so it was very much a case of having to hassle people who did to see what they needed and how it would work. I think I might need to buy myself some more...purely for photographic purposes you understand ;)
I haven't got any listed in my shops yet as I am about to put them on holiday mode while I am in London but I will start listing them next week so if you want to message me with fabric choices, feel free :)