Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanks to everyone for their sunny weather vibes. I got some photos taken on Saturday in between the snow flurries and managed to upload some new bits on the shop last night as the snow was falling and the temperatures were sub-zero.

While listing them yesterday, I thought it might be nice to make some piccies of a few sets so here is the ever popular red fish....


and new this summer, the delicate bird print which has been really popular. This was my least favourite when it came with all of my new prints and its popularity has taken me by surprise. I love the print now too and think it will be staying for a while yet.


We had great plans for today, including the annual pilgrimmage to Donna Nook to see the grey seals but it all had to be put on hold because of the snow. We haven't got loads but the roads to the beach are awful at the best of times and it always feels at least 10degrees colder than it is, being so bleak there so we decided to go next week instead.

No comments: