Friday, March 09, 2012

More competitons!

Thanks to everyone who has entered my competition so far. All of the photos are fab and have cheered me up while I've been having a grumpy week. Keep posting them onto my Facebook page. You still have a few weeks to go and the prizes are fab!

I've been taking photos today, for a competition that Babylonglegs is running over on her Facebook page.  Her amazing semi precious DK yarn is used in the hat, designed by WoollyWormhead is on the front cover of the latest issue of Knit Now magazine. 'Tangled River' is a great design. I love cables and this construction is amazing.  We'll not discuss how I tend to collect Babylonglegs yarn rather than get around to knitting anything with it but the colours Sarah is creating at the moment are amazing. I am in love with the teals and purples..and maybe the oranges too.....

Anyway, I had a fab idea for my entry into the competition so I went out this afternoon and took this...


Sarah mentioned that the judge of her competition would be her 8yr old boy and as I have an 8yr old boy too, I thought I might know what would appeal to him...maybe not an excited chicken on top of another though, no matter how exited she was about reading the magazine so I took another ...


Here are Snowy and Ruby reading the magazine very intently.  I think they are planning what they are going to knit next. .....they could probably knit faster than me!

No comments: