Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dr Who and his Timey Wimey Detector.

Finally, 5 weeks after ordering the fabric and a week of sitting around in customs, I picked up some fabric on Thursday. It was that long ago that I ordered the fabric that I forgot what I had ordered. I knew half of the order was some more of my fab Dr Who fabric, featuring all of the Doctors and their assistants but I had completely forgotten about this....


The 8 yr old Dr Who geek in residence informs me that this is 'Sooo cool!' and is known as the Timey Wimey Detector. I looked a bit confused by this and asked if that was the real name or something made up by him but apparently it is true, it even says so here.

I was asked to make him a bag straight away so I made one for him and one for the shop. His Doctor and Amy had to get in on the photos.....


So, it is all a bit Dr Who-mad here at the moment after everything being out of stock for so long. If you want them, get them while you can because I'm not sure how long I will be able to continue stocking this fabric. The price has gone up leading to me getting stung by customs fees and it was always pricey fabric. Maybe I will have to stop selling it or charge slightly more...sad times :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

brilliant fabric, brilliant bag! love Dr Who :)