Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Felix the cat....

Things have been a bit quiet around here. I've been a bit off colour for a few weeks now and it's all been getting a bit boring. I am fed up of head aches, funny tummy and general urgh. For the first time in my life I can't really be bothered to eat...I could go a day without eating if it wasn't for the fact that I have to cook for J and L, and eat what I cook,  but they are definitely eating more than me!

I'm trying to be good and not do too much but I have so much I want (and *need*) to do and it's not like I'm dying so I'm carrying on, just slower than usual which is frustrating and making me even grumpier because I can see my list of things to do growing..like sewing with new fabrics that I have bought.

Today I have got all of my orders up to date so I thought I would use one of my new fabrics so here is 'Felix'. The print is a bit big for my sock knitting bags but it is fab for the wrist bags and it would be good for the larger drawstring bags as well as my Ruby bags.


This bag is listed on my shop. I'll get some some Ruby and large drawstring bags made up over the week.

1 comment:

BabyLongLegs said...

Feel Better Soon. NicolaaAAaa <3

Love
S xXx