Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bluefaced Open Weekend.

I feel like I have lost a day already this week.  We have had a fab weekend away in London and Portsmouth but only got back last night so I have been thinking it is Monday all day today.  Unfortunately, as this is the week that I could do with an extra day rather than loosing one!

On Friday, all being well, as I am hiring a car for the first time in my life and I'm scared that I will go and pick the car up and they will tell me that I can't have it, I am heading over to Chester for The Bluefaced Open Weekend.

 Lots of lovely yarn dyers including Babylonglegs, The Knitting Goddess, The Natural Dye Studio, Fyberspates, Easy Knits and Posh Yarns and little old me are going to be selling our wares. 

The event will be open 10am - 4pm on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th Aug and is located at Meadow Lea Farm , Station Lane , Mickle Trafford Chester CH2 4EH.  Entry is a bargainous £1 with the whole amount being donated to Walton Neuro Care Hospital .
 
It is going to be a fab weekend with lots of lovely yarnies.  I hear there will also be a hog roast and lots of lovely cakes.  Come along, have a fab weekend and help a great cause. I will be donating 5% of my takings over the weekend to the hospital.

No comments: