Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mystery theme swap......at last!

Back in October, I signed up for a swap on Ravelry, it was a mystery theme swap and all was going well, I sent to my pal, she received it, she said that she had posted mine so I was really patient, didn't mug the postman every time I saw him but nothing turned up. The swap organisor was great, she tried to get in touch with my partner but she didn't reply, I hadn't heard anything else from her, I still haven't but in flew Kim and her angels and they sent me some cool parcels. A few weeks ago I got a Scottish food parcel (sweet, minus the haggis ;o) ) which we all enjoyed then today the knittery gifts arrived. I was in a crappy mood until the postman gave me this....


Two skeins of kureyon in a lovely colour,


Three different teas. I think I'll be going to get a tea strainer tomorrow so that I can give them a go.


Some bamboo clover DPNs, 4.5mm and I REALLY need 4.5mm, I was looking at buying some at the weekend but then remembered that I was being a good girl and not buying anything, and addis in the same size, double yay!


And, lastly tea pot stitch markers. I couldn't get a better picture because you see that hand there? It's Lou's. She has taken a liking to them and things she *needs* them and has been carrying the around with her in the little bag all afternoon.

Thank you soo much everyone who helped Kim put this together. I really appreciate it, especially since I am STILL waiting for my sockpolooza socks to come, only 6months late then!


No comments: