Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Guess the bestseller.

Tonight sees my first Phoenix card party of the year. I am really looking forward to going and also to the rest of the Phoenix Trading year.

We have some fab new card designs this year, all designed by independent UK designers and printed in the UK.

I can't wait until the end of the month when the beautiful garden seed organiser box is available; I think it is sure to be a best seller with the green-fingered masses. While we wait, how about a gardening wall planner?

While getting organised for tonight, I was wondering what might be the best selling card and thinking that maybe I could organise a fun competition so, have a little look at my website and tell me what you think will be the best seller tonight. Whoever guesses correctly will get a £5 voucher to use against their card order.

Competition closes tomorrow night, Thursday 13th Jan 11:59 GMT

No comments: