Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I have been attempting to compose this post for a few days but my darling son dropped my laptop the other day which meant that the charger plug was loose and I could only use the computer while it was balanced in a certain way then last night it died completely so I cried at calmly asked Mr Nicsknots to take it to pieces and mend it for me. How brave of me!

Today it is working, if you ignore the cock-eyed keyboard and the 6 screws that were clearly surplus to requirements because M couldn't find where they lived.

So Sunday is Mother's Day. Lots of people have been buying things for their lovely Mums and Grans over the last few weeks but if you are a last-minute kind of person, you can still order from my shop, everything is posted by 1st class post. If you add 'MUM' to your Paypal payment, I will refund 15% of your order until Friday morning.


A few weeks ago, I was featured in a lovely gift guide made by Inspired Celebrations. Scroll down to the 7th March entry. There are some wonderful things there.

No comments: