Thursday, April 07, 2011

Wonderwool!!

It is Wonderwool in Builth Wells this weekend. I love this show. Partly because I love Wales, partly because it signals the start of show season and it is great to catch up with friends and maybe a little bit for the Scotch Egg Man!

This year I decided that instead of exhibiting, I was going to go as a visitor. A bit of a bold move but a few of my stockists were going so they could sell Nicsknots things and I knew I would be busy with things going on at home at the moment. A week or so ago, a certain woolly koala asked if I fancied bringing more stock along so if you want your Nicsknots fix, go along to stand M2. There isn't loads of stock, due to a couple of big wholesale orders going out this week but there are lots of fab fabrics, big drawstring bags as well as the standard ones and you can order things if you can't see what you are looking for.

You might even find me there. Or I might be eating cake and knitting...you know, that pair of socks I started two years ago ;)

1 comment:

GiddyStuff said...

One year I WILL make it to Wonderwool, have a great time x