Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Pretty updated.

Remember this post? Well look here....


The lovely night light from Wendy Jung in my pretty corner. A present for my birthday from my friend and I love it! As well as the beautiful canvas of Jack and Lou.


My pretty corner is going well....not really spreading to the rest of the house, but still...I was reading Lupins blog last week and she is into pretty corners too. Take a look here. I'm thinking of extending my photo wall, starting with some prints that M got me...just need to find some frames ;)

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Pretty corner looks excellent - and love the canvas!

Lisa-Marie said...

The pretty corner is lovely!

I have the opposite problem to you. I am trying to reign in the pretty. I think there is too much for my poor husband!

Elle and Belle said...

A pretty corner, what a good idea!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Hurrah for pretty corners! Thanks for linking to my blog x