Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunny Saturday

This was the beach in Cleethorpes yesterday.......


 Remember it is October, almost the middle, in fact.

We are practising to be a one car family...or rather I am proving to M that we could live with one car so instead of me going one way to knitting and him another way, with J and L for tennis on a Saturday afternoon, we now all go out together, they drop me off then pick me up after their tennis and random food shopping at Aldi.  It is relatively painless ;)

When they picked me up, Lou suggested we go to the beach on the way home so we did. Unlike a week or so ago, when the whole world decided to make the most of the unexpected sun, it was quite a bit quieter this week so we wandered down the beach......


for ice creams. I could really get used to Autumns like this.


1 comment:

Daisy said...

I can't believe that's both Autumn and Lincolnshire!