Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday

It has been grey and cold here for what feels like weeks now so imagine my surprise when the sun came out this morning. I made the most of it because who knows how long it will last!


I've got a few WIPs on the go at the moment..in fact last night I couldn't make my mind up; knitting or crocheting?


Over the weekend, I got my Granny Squares blanket out at the weekend. I've decided that I want it finished now and I have crocheted 70% of the squares so it shouldn't take too long to finish it if I just keep going....


Hop on over to Tami Amis blog for more WIPs. 

3 comments:

Karen said...

Your blanket is fantastic! The colors are beautiful.

Unknown said...

I so love your blanket, the colours are gorgeous!

It's nice having a bit of sun again isn't it. Still a bit chilly where we are but it makes me think Spring isn't too far away :-)

Jazz said...

Amazing blanket! So cheerful.

Here's my WIP: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-78/