Friday, March 01, 2013

March!

I can't believe it is already March. I feel like it should still be January or at the very latest, the beginning of February but here we are on the 1st of March.

I've just updated my #52books in 52 weeks blog post, here, with the latest book I have finished, 'Is It Just Me?' by Miranda Hart.  You'll notice on my widget on the side-bar that I am already way behind with reading. That is mainly because the next book I started isn't going well and instead of stopping and reading another book, I am being me and insisting on carrying on...or just not reading. This week I have decided to give it up for a while and read something else.

I've been playing with Instagram a bit this month. I resisted using it before because my phone is a bit like my brain and that full of *stuff* that it sometimes can't cope with new things but, fingers crossed, it seems to be working ok so if you want to find me over there, I am Nicsknots


1st of March is the the day for the new product launch on my Phoenix website. If you are looking for cards and stationary, designed by independent UK designers, printed in the UK, delivered straight to your door, wherever you live, look no further.


These cards are great quality and amazing value at £1.50 each. I'm trying to decide which is my favourite at the moment. The rabbits are high on my list and this poster of the planets is amazing.

As if you need any more incentive to try them out, anyone placing an order in March will be entered into a prize draw to win £10 off their next order.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I so know what you mean. I HAD to read a book last month, as I'm reviewing it professionally but it was SO boring so I ended up not reading anything at all, instead of alternating chapters with something else which would at least have meant I got it read instead of having a mad rush at the last minute...